- Meets all standards for cargo containers according to the Institute of International Container Lessors
(IICL). These containers have been used to ship one load from overseas to the U.S.
Premium / IICL-5
- Meets all standards for cargo containers according to the Institute of International Container Lessors (IICL).
- These containers
are working containers that were recently in
service with shipping companies. They have been loaded and unloaded with cargo
- IICL-5 containers may have a small degree of surface
rust, dents, dings, and floor damage. These containers
are good for a customer that needs a newer container
but can’t afford the cost of a one-trip container.
Cargo Worthy - Factory Refurbished
- These units are 8-12 years old and were in cargo worthy shape prior to refurbishment. As such they will have
the appearance that you would expect with an older unit
after the major dents and dings have been pounded out.
- The refurbishing process included: interior and
exterior sandblasting, new interior and exterior paint,
polyurethane coating on floors, lockbox installation,
and new ISO Decals.
- For an additional fee, we can arrange for a marine
surveyor to certify these containers for exporting cargo
from the U.S.
- Cargo Worthy containers are in better condition than WWT containers
and are recommended for customers concerned with appearance.
- These containers are good for both ground storage and export.
- For an additional fee, we can arrange for a marine surveyor to certify
these containers for exporting cargo from the U.S.
- Cargo worthy containers may have varying degrees of surface rust, dents,
dings, or floor damage.
Wind and Water Tight
- Wind and water tight containers will have some
degree of surface rust, dents, dings, or floor damage.
Containers are guaranteed to be wind and water tight.
They are good ground storage and should not be used for
- Container has minor damage and should be inspected prior to purchase.